Sunday, March 3, 2013

Remembering Rizal


Do you know who is Dr. Jose Rizal? If not, let me introduce him to all of you. The full name of Dr. Jose Rizal is Jose Protacio Mercado Rizal y Alonzo Realonda. He was born in Calamba,Laguna on the 19th day of June 1861. He wrote the story of Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo. Jose Rizal is the National hero of the Philippines. He offer his life to the people and to the country.

When I watched Batang Rizal I feel so amuse and it makes me feel that i traveled back in there time. that was a great,fun and unforgettable experience for me and for all of us who watched that play.

For me the whole play of  Batang Rizal is good and enjoyable. Some part of the play is enjoying and  I think that others had fun in it because it makes them smile and laugh. But for me some parts are really boring and makes us feel sleepy. Others may say that the play is not good but for me in all presentation it was amazing.

I have learned that being a National Hero is a big responsibility and a big challenge. But being one of them gains one`s.

No comments:

Post a Comment